Sunday, January 20, 2013

V25-06-1988 Adrashya Humlavar

Hindi Indrajaal Comic No. V25N06 Published in 1988 by Times of India Publication, a unit of Bennett & Coleman Co. Ltd.
As the cover says it is indeed a reprint of #305-1978 Antarikhsh Ke Daanav. I have this original version too, though with 4 missing pages. I find the original version quiet superior in print and in dialogue as well. I don't find any reason to change the original print and verbatim.The original version will also be posted subsequently. I shall be needing the help of fellow community for 4 missing pages though.
Download Comic :- http://www.mediafire.com/?1mqhcyawf5354f6


4 comments:

praveen said...

Thanks a lot, Raj for posting this comic.

Unknown said...

You're welcome Praveen

AJAY said...

Hello Raj
Perhaps I have this story in Hindi #305 , will check & will send the missing pages . just let me know the page numbers but my searching may take some time

Unknown said...

Thanks Ajay, for all my missing pages, I am so very thankful.